The Jute Store occupies the lower two floors of a fabulous converted 19th Century mill building in Blairgowrie, Perthshire. It offers spacious and comfortable self-catering holiday accommodation for up to 6 people which is arranged over two floors.
On the First Floor (entrance level) there are:
- three bedrooms two doubles (one with a king-size bed and east facing balcony with lovely views down the river) and one twin room; each beautifully furnished.
- a book room with amazing views and a piano, as well as lots of books.
- a very large bathroom with sunken bath, twin sinks, toilet and bidet.
- Up to 2 cots and a highchair can be provided by arrangement.
On the Ground floor there is:
- a very large and well-equipped kitchen including a dishwasher, electric cooker, washing machine fridge-freezer and microwave. The kitchen also has a circular table – perfect for informal meals, morning coffee or chats with a glass of wine.
- a spacious living room with comfy leather sofas and a wood-burning stove, dining area and small balcony with stunning views over the weir. There is also a TV, DVD player (with selection of DVDs), radio/ CD player, games cupboard.
- Shower room with toilet.
- Gun cabinet
There is a lower ground floor which has:
- plenty of storage space for bikes, fishing gear or any other outdoor equipment.
- access to the back yard
There is an outdoor seating area with garden furniture and barbecue with great views of the mill weir and River Ericht. You are also welcome to use of the grounds at Brooklinn Mill or the river side – although children will require supervision.
- The Jute Store is no-smoking accommodation.
- The Jute Store has central heating and hot water provided by a heat pump system.
- Mains electricity 240v – much of which is generated on-site in our hydro-electric plant.
- Mains water supply.
- The loft above the Jute Store accommodation is a separate, and privately occupied, annex.
Dogs love the river and the woods. We are happy to accommodate up to two well behaved, house trained dogs by arrangement. Dogs must be kept off the furniture and beds and if prone to chewing or other destructive behaviours, must not be left alone in the house. Please see our terms and conditions for full details.
Parking for up to two cars is available outside the Jute Store. Additional parking at Brooklinn Mill is available.